Train your dog,
Positive Training Techniques
We use positive-reinforcement clicker training to help you build a positive relationship with your dog.
Sports Training and Competition
Classes and trial opportunities in all major dog sports!
A Nonprofit Club
We’re run by volunteer power, and we work for the love of dogs.
Great teachers, and devoted assistants and volunteers.
- Vion Kaye Memorial on December 13, 2019 5:00 pm
- Feeding the mind at mealtime – and more! A canine enrichment seminar on December 14, 2019 11:15 am
- Feeding the Mind at Mealtime: A Canine Enrichment Seminar on December 14, 2019 11:15 am
- Skijoring Overview Seminar by K9 Powered Sports on December 17, 2019 7:00 pm
- Dogs & Storks on December 18, 2019 7:00 pm
- TCOTC Closed! on December 23, 2019
News & Tips
Introduction to Competition Obedience Competition obedience is a dance that requires coordination between the handler and dog. Fluid coordination requires attention, communication, and skills from both the human and the canine. Begin learning that dance in...
Let's face it: Very few of us look a new puppy in the eye and think, "You and I are going to make a difference in the world." But that was Chad Burgess' vision when he and his wife Carla were picking out their first dog from a litter of Golden Retriever puppies. One...
At TCOTC, our training is often fun and games. You and your dog having fun together helps to build a great relationship. Even better, our games are designed to teach your dog important behaviors that can help them successfully navigate common situations at home and in...