Train your dog,
Positive Training Techniques
We use positive-reinforcement clicker training to help you build a positive relationship with your dog.
Sports Training and Competition
Classes and trial opportunities in all major dog sports!
A Nonprofit Club
We’re run by volunteer power, and we work for the love of dogs.
Great teachers, and devoted assistants and volunteers.
- TCOTC Agility Trial on February 28, 2020
- Agility Seminar: Solving Trial Stress Behavior Issues on March 6, 2020 8:00 am
- Dogs & Storks on March 18, 2020 7:00 pm
- Tracking Orientation on March 25, 2020 7:00 pm
- AKC Trick Dog Test on May 4, 2020 6:30 pm
- Canine Good Citizen test (CGC) on May 4, 2020 6:30 pm
News & Tips
Introduction to Competition Obedience Competition obedience is a dance that requires coordination between the handler and dog. Fluid coordination requires attention, communication, and skills from both the human and the canine. Begin learning that dance in...
Let's face it: Very few of us look a new puppy in the eye and think, "You and I are going to make a difference in the world." But that was Chad Burgess' vision when he and his wife Carla were picking out their first dog from a litter of Golden Retriever puppies. One...
At TCOTC, our training is often fun and games. You and your dog having fun together helps to build a great relationship. Even better, our games are designed to teach your dog important behaviors that can help them successfully navigate common situations at home and in...