Volunteer at one of TCOTC’s upcoming events and fundraisers!
You’ll learn new skills, become more familiar with competitions and trials,
and get to know your fellow club members. No experience required.
Dale Weyhrich Flyball Tournament and Fund Raiser, Oct. 14-16
- Friday, October 14: Afternoon setup
- Saturday and Sunday, October 15 and 16: Assisting with the tournament, clean up Sunday afternoon.
AKC Obedience and Rally Trial and Fund Raiser, Oct. 21-23
- Friday, October 21: Set up and/or ring monitor for run-through’s
- Saturday, October 22: Stewarding or serving food
- Sunday, October 23: Stewarding, serving food, clean-up
- Food Donations needed: We are also hoping for donations of baked goods (bars, cookies, cakes, etc.) and help serving food in the kitchen.
Contact Corrie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or if you have any questions.
TCOTC’s annual AKC Tracking Dog Test, Oct. 29 and 30
Kinnickinnic State Park, W11983 820th Avenue, River Falls, Wisconsin
- Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 29 & 30: Volunteer track layers: 8 needed, and must be available both days.
- Sunday, October 30: Lunch host(s) to prepare and serve lunch after the trial (TCOTC reimburses for food)
Contact Rhonda Noetzelman at email@example.com.
Additional volunteer opportunities
Ring Cleaning to prepare for upcoming trials
- Tuesday, October 11, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 12, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Come for part or all of the time.
Desk support volunteers: Tasks include checking in students for class, answering phones, emailing homework to students, class registrations and product sales. Must be comfortable with computers. Retail or customer service experience a plus! Various days/times.
Contact Nanette at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or to learn more.