Shop Till You Drop at TCOTC Pop-Up Bazaar
Join us for the TCOTC Pop-Up Bazaar, a unique opportunity to showcase the talents of our members and others in our community. The Pop-Up Bazaar will feature crafts, vintage, clothing and other items- both pet- and non-pet related – made by members and non-members. A silent auction and bake sale will raise funds to support our mission. Pets welcome!
When: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, October 5
Who: Open to TCOTC members and the public – Free admission!
Why: The Pop-Up Bazaar is a great opportunity to showcase our members’ talents beyond the dog world. It is also a way to bring our members together with non-members and build community. Finally, the Pop-Up Bazaar will raise funds to support our mission.
Dogs with “star potential” just might find their calling at TCOTC’s Pop-Up Bazaar! Debi Pool of Animal Talent Pool is joining the event to register dogs for her Animal Modeling and Talent Agency. Debi has placed animals in print and digital projects for companies from Bissell to US Bank. Her presence is sure to be a big draw for members and others who are looking for their dog’s big break!
- Houndstooth K9 Apparel and Gifts by member Maria Moncur
- Rolling Rover Bistro featuring small-batch, hand-crafted dog treats by member Lindy Luopa
- Free 10-minute pet massage and evaluation from Little Bear Animal Massage
- Anna Marcel Vintage Jewelry by member Ann McKasy
- Fantasy figurines and crafts from Tree Frog Arts by Deb Olander
These vendors join others offering additional wares including hand-made scarves (for humans), hand-crafted loon flutes, dog toys and miscellaneous dog products.
Two more ways to support your club:
- Donate our new/never used or gently used gear to sell at the TCOTC booth
- Donate baked goods to our bake sale