TCOTC and Missing Pet Partnership Present:
Finding Your Lost Dog
How to successfully recover your escaped or missing dog
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
TCOTC Meeting Room
$5 members, $10 non-members
(Proceeds benefit TCOTC and Missing Pet Partnership)
Your dog escapes from the yard, bolts through the door, or gets frightened and takes off running in a panic. This seminar will help you increase the chances of recovering your dog quickly and safely by understanding how lost dogs behave under various circumstances.
Topics to be covered include:
- Missing Pet Partnership’s highly effective “Five+Five+Fifty-Five” method for recovering lost pets
- How to reduce the risks of your dog escaping or fleeing.
- If your dog does escape, how far is it likely to travel?
- How does your dog’s appearance affects its chances of getting rescued by a stranger?
- What additional resources are available to help you locate your pet?
- What to do – and what not to do – in attempting to rescue a stray or panicked dog
- We’ll talk about cat rescue and recovery, too!
Register here or at the front desk. Light refreshments will be provided. We look forward to seeing you!