AKC Tracking Seminar
Please join us for a seminar on AKC Tracking! This seminar will cover:
- What clubs need to know about holding tracking tests
- Club responsibilities
- Judges’ responsibilities
- Plotting and Judging TD, TDU, TDX and VST
- Applying to Judge
Our speaker is Carol Ruthenberg, AKC Executive Tracking Field Representative
Saturday, June 15, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at Twin Cities Obedience Training Club, 2101 Broadway St. NE, Minneapolis MN 55413
Cost is $30 members or $40 non-members until May 3, 2019. After May 3, add $5 per entry.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please leave your dog at home.
To register online by credit card, click here.
To register and pay by check, download the registration form and mail with payment to:
PO Box 18417
Minneapolis, MN 55418
Questions? Contact Anne Schenk
firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-379-1332
- Grand Hotel, 615 2nd S., Minneapolis, 612-373-0407
- Red Roof Inn, 2401 Prior Ave. N., Roseville MN 55113, 651-636-8888
- Motel 6, 2300 Cleveland Ave. N., Roseville MN 55113, 651-639-3988
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 2985 Center Point Dr., Roseville MN 55113, 651-636-0680