TCOTC is a membership organization, and holds Board of Directors elections each year at the Annual Meeting on the second Tuesday in January. All members who have renewed or joined by and attend the annual meeting are eligible to vote.
TCOTC membership dues are $25 per calendar year for a single person and $35 per calendar year for a household. A household can have an unlimited number of members, but only 2 over the age of 18 can vote on club issues.
TCOTC members receive:
- Access to great trainers and advice
- Cost-effective training using positive methods
- A positive, bonded relationship with your dog.
- A vote in the governance of your club.
- Access to a lending library of reviewed and approved titles
- Access to a club store with recommended training aids
TCOTC has some of the most competitive prices for training classes in this market. We are able to maintain our affordable prices because of the volunteer efforts of our members. Member volunteers assist at trials, staff the front desk, manage trials/tournaments, serve on the Board and many other tasks that keep our club running. Without this volunteer workforce, we would need to hire people to perform these duties and our class charges would rise substantially. Please see our volunteer opportunities page to find out how you can help.